2011年11月16日星期三

Everyone should have a pair of Jordan Shoes

I remember early. So far I still vaguely remember my mother gave me Air Jordan Shoes. Air Jordan Shoes festive and thick on the upper, a pair of walks to beat the Tiger ears. Cheap Jordan Shoes for me in the yard run mad, mother sitting on a small stool, looked at me and laughed. Mother was very young then, hair black, flushing. Mothers in the alternative probably get vegetables, perhaps at the stripping baskets of corn, no matter what, all expressions of the smiling. Mothers say, small, slow running. Mothers eyes bright eyes soft.

Later a little bigger, the mother will no longer do for my Air Jordan Shoes, Cheap Jordan Shoes but I still come from the mother's hands, it is the most standard end of Melaleuca. Cheap Jordan Shoes like that for me in elementary school, only a few days was played by upper toe is satisfied that the mother can use thousand needles lines out strong shoe, and cannot find a sturdy piece of cloth. I remember when the supply and marketing cooperatives had been defined on the counter for a pretty Cheap Jordan Shoes, but the mother didn't buy me a pair of even the cheapest of Cheap Jordan Shoes, she finds a pair of finished product Jordan 2011 Shoes is not a farm kid who can afford and enjoy.

Air Jordan 2009 white shoes
I will never forget my first pair of shoes. Is Jordan 2009 Shoes, in fact, is nothing but a double-dip "sport" concept of Jordan 2011 Shoes. Then I was already the third grade. New year's day morning, mother seriously Cheap Jordan Shoes right in front of me, along with a pair of white sports socks. I put on my Cheap Jordan Shoes, jump on the Kang, walk on the Kang, Kang went on, but not lower. Mother sitting at the edge of a Kang, looked at me and laughed.

I thought that my mother never grow old, but she really is older. After high school, I entered the factory. At that time, a rural child to get to the factory, it is not easy. Factory in the village of more than 100 km City, prior to its departure, I quietly pack up, half scared, half are happy. Mother then came up and said, this takes on it.

Black Jordan 13
Is a pair of Jordan 13 Shoes, with beautiful color and soft quality. Mother said cities than the countryside, don't let people down. Speaks, the mother was head down, I found my mother tears shine. I found her mother's white hair, white hair hidden in between the black hair, is so smart, melancholy. Sad there are wrinkles, a road, all roads lead to, not so deep, stubbornly stomach fell on mother's eye, mouth, forehead and so forth I said,do you have white hair. The mother smiled, in silence. I said, you have wrinkles. The mother smiled, still nothing. She held out her hand, want to erase wrinkles, but wrinkled face.

When the children grow up, mother is getting old. Well, it's time to make something I as a mother. Just do something, I am not in vain "in return". For example, helped mother sweep sweeping, help my mother rub shoulders, help my mother washed dishes, accompanied the mothers talk, or, more often, but when you go home, in your hand carry something on. As usual, the mother will quietly looking at me, smiling. Mothers really old, and when she smiles, completely has the old look.

When summer came, home to help me take a snakeskin bag. It's mother asked him to, though mother would love to me, but she rarely came to town. Snake leather bag with cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants in Sth Also in with a pair of Jordan 2010 Shoes. That's mother made the Jordan 2010 Shoes for me personally, put on your foot, soft, comfortable and at ease. Heart gave fibrillation. Suddenly all these years, I have no mother bought a pair of Cheap Jordan Shoes on.

Hurry over shoes, a supermarket, only to find there Cheap Jordan Shoes prepared for the elderly, in fact, not many. Cheap Jordan Shoes were piled in the corner, seems insignificant. I picked a long time, select a pair of Jordan with Jordan 2011 2009 Shoes, a pair of flat Shoes, one pair of Jordan 2010 Shoes. I let the salesperson helped me pick it up, but she smiled. She said, you seem to ignore the Cheap Jordan Shoes size.

I think I'm not ignoring Cheap Jordan Shoes size, I ignore is my mother. I don't have a telephone call to his mother that day, I was afraid of her sad. She left her life the way she did all his life for his son's shoes, but her son when she bought a pair of Cheap Jordan Shoes, don't know the exact size.

Eventually I made a phone call father. Two days later, when I gave away three pairs of Cheap Jordan Shoes to mothers, mothers were very calm. But I know that peace is the mother behind happy. The happy like I put on the Air Jordan Shoes and thousands of childhood stories, just like I put on juvenile Jordan 2009 Shoes, I put on the young Jordan 13 Shoes sth Mother of happiness because of the three pairs of Cheap Jordan Shoes, mother's happy because her son was finally read her.

Is the case. I finally read her. I know music, knowledge of art, knowledge of literature, knowledge of marketing, knows she cannot imagine many things, but before that, I did not read my mother.

I think it's not three pairs of Cheap Jordan Shoes. That is our Exchange. AC came so late, when mothers now.

I often wonder if there are Cheap Jordan Shoes, Cheap Jordan Shoes, the transform? Air Jordan Shoes, end of Melaleuca, Jordan 2009 Shoes,Jordan 13 Shoes, or the Jordan 2010 Shoes sth Now, however, I only hope that, no matter years wearing what Cheap Jordan Shoes, it's got to slow down, slow down, slow down, slow down, let my mother, our mother, in their final years, take a look at their children. At this time, they live for us.

没有评论:

发表评论